About Pak Virsa
who we are
One fine morning some one said to me that Pakistani people don’t deserve respect and reward among different nations because of there attitudes and bad impressions , then i think how any one can say this about the mother land ,this thought process lead us to the research about whats so unique in Pakistan and i got lots of lots of amazing facts about my mother land some of them like:
- Sialkot, located in Pakistan, is the world’s largest producer of hand-sewn footballs.
- Pakistan is the world’s first Islamic country to attain nuclear power.
- Pakistan has the highest paved international road – The Karakorum Highway (KKH).
- Pakistan has the largest canal-based irrigation system in the world.
- Pakistan has the world’s largest ambulance network. Pakistan’s Edhi Foundation, which is also listed in the Guinness Book of World Records, operates the network.
Then we thought that how we can promote our image at international and national level , so we decided to start an business , to incorporate socioeconomic activity along with our patriotic feelings and emotions, and our brain child is now PAKVIRSA, the heritage and colors of all four provinces, sweet like honey and colorful as rainbow and pure as the love of mother land ,we deal in multiple cultural products like cow Leather Khussa , Organic Block Print Ajrak , Pure lamb wool Bannu Shwals and warm yet colorful Baloch shawls.
We also provide multiple products of leather designed and made to order for those who adapt culture with style and elegance, We have colorful ladies suits embellished with stones , mirror and threads.
We also offer Salajit, A sticky substance yet powerful gift of nature found primarily in the rocks of the Himalayas. It develops over centuries from the slow decomposition of plants. Salajit or Shilajit is commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine. It’s an effective and safe supplement that can have a positive effect on your overall health and well-being.
We also offer Sidr honey to our valued customers. Honey is a sweet, viscous food substance made by bees and some related insects. Bees produce honey from the sugary secretions of plants (floral nectar) or from secretions of other insects (such as honeydew) by regurgitation, enzymatic activity, and water evaporation. Bees store honey in wax structures called honeycombs. Honey is collected from wild bee colonies, or from hives of domesticated bees, a practice known as beekeeping .
- To Refresh the Pakistani image.
- Introduce the optimism and emotions.
- Create value and difference.
We are energatic and passinate group of people who are on a mission to make difference around the world, by using our cultural hand crafted and nature gifted products.
- To honor all promises and committments.
- Deliver results and to be welcome back.
- To entertain customers unique demands.
- Provide clear information about product.
- Search new and improved business practise.
Keeping Pakvirsa.com Alive